GRANIFRIGOR™ GC 220 Tropic
Natural quality control of rice, paddy, spices, grain and oil seeds with GRANIFRIGOR™ – the original for more than 50 years.
Moisture is prevented. Fumigation is not required. The GC 220 Tropic cools up to 7,700 t in 3 weeks.
- Larger compressors and heat exchangers for tropical surroundings
- Low power consumption
- Fully automatic
- With many accessories (modem for remote diagnostics, forklift pockets,…)
- Control with 4 operating modes
- Large air filter
- Special design for seeds and malting barley
- Special design for high silos
- Request a quote
Areas of application:
- Applicable in all ambient conditions (rain, fog, heat) – with the HYGROMAT™ Automatic the humidity is controlled safely.
- Medium-pressure design standard – ideal for high silos.
- Safety refrigerant suitable for high ambient temperatures.
Handling and operation:
- Large compressors and large heat exchangers for tropical conditions.
- Quiet operation through frequency-controlled fans and acoustically optimized compressors.
- Different modes of operation by means of fully automatic Siemens S7 controller microprocessor control: Quiet (whisper mode-low noise), rapid cooling (booster mode) ventilation mode (only air) and normal mode.
- The whisper mode can pre-selected after selecting “temporary” (e.g. night mode).
- Easy to clean – place and manholes are available for this
- Effective, large-scale filters with integrated filter monitoring.
- Backpressure indicator.
- Viewing window in the air cooler.
- Phase and undervoltage monitoring
- Inspection openings in the air duct.
- Speed-controlled condenser fans for smooth start during cold outdoor temperatures.
Energy and environmental balance:
- Energy efficient execution due to frequency regulation and the latest motors.
- Environmentally friendly safety refrigerants – without CFCs and without HCFCs.
- Winter and summer thermostat to save energy.
- The HYGROTHERM uses the energy from the condenser to reheat or to maintain the desired cooling humidity.
- Contains sound insulation as standard (-4 dB (A))
Processing and quality:
- HYGROTHERM™ heating register as standard.
- Stainless steel condensate tray.
- Corrosion protection through coated heat exchanger.
- Solid rubber-wheeled chassis, optional castor wheels
- Quality control through factory test run.
- Fully enclosed, easy to remove.
- Robust industrial design.
- Depending on the model, big TÜV-approved refrigerant collector and/or sub-cooler.
- CE-compliant execution.
High pressure blower (HP-high pressure) for streamlined silo compartments
- Protection grid against animals.
- Locking supports.
- Forklift pockets.
- Alarm modem for mobile phone/ SMS/ ZLT
- Modem for remote diagnosis/ remote display
- Sound cabin for -15 to -20 dB(A).
- Electric heating register
- Signal indicator light
- Cool stop fully automatic
|GRANIFRIGOR™||GC 220 Tropic|
|Cooling capacity in 24 hours 1) 2) [t/day]||220 – 370|
|Chilled air fan|
Volume flow [m3/h]3)
Pressure [Pa] maximum 5)
6.000 / 8.000
|Nominal refrigerating capacity compressor [kW]6)7)||150|
|Electrical data 9)|
Output (average) [kW]
Max. current consumption [A]
Electrical connection 4) [A]
Ø Connection cold air hose [mm]
Condensation water runoff average [l/h]
Ø Condensation water runoff hose [inch]
35 – 40
|Dimensions [L x W x H in mm]/weight [kg]|
with castor wheels
3.300 x 1.550 x 2.450 / 1.650
2.950 x 1.550 x 2.250 / 1.500
All figures are valid for 400 V-3 Ph-50 Hz
1) Cooling of the air to 10° C
2) At an average outside temperature (daily average) of 20° C, an average relative humidity (outside air) of 52% and an average grain moisture of 16% up to the maximum capacity under favorable conditions and at 1000 Pa counter pressure.
3) At 1000 Pa counter pressure
4) According to CEE
5) Higher pressures available on request
6) European version at 0° C evaporating temperature and 30° C condensation temperature
7) Tropical versions at 10° C evaporation temperature and 40° C condensation temperature
8) HP version (high pressure)
9) HYGROMAT™ is included as a standard feature
Subject to technical changes